Thank you for your interest in our school.
At Monteverde International School we prepare our students for global environments, helping them become informed as global citizens and to appreciate diversity and respect for other cultures, while developing a strong national identity and making sure they develop the skills necessary to make sense of what they are learning and their environment at each level, from Preschool to High School.
At our School, we experience life in three languages: English, French, and Spanish.
Our Admissions Process
Fill the application form to start the admission process, parent interview, and tour.
• Make an appointment in the Admissions Department by e-mail.
• Fill in the admissions application via the internet or in printed form.
• Bring the admission application with all documents requested.
For foreign families: Please send us an email for the first contact and send a recommendation form from your prior school (filled out by the previous school and delivered in a sealed envelope).
Student evaluation exam
• Confirm the date of the candidate’s entrance exam on the designated calendar.
• Once the exam is taken, an interview will be set up to give the results.
Admissions decision notification
We will contact you to confirm the admission´s decision.
Parent enrollment agreement
Sign, pay the registration fee… and get excited!