Get the most out of the game
Skills, teamwork, and fun
Contribute to the development of confidence and discipline by teaching young children and teenagers the value of teamwork with clear goals and objectives through the sport of football.
Become the best football team in southeastern Mexico. Encourage participation in the sport by as many players as possible in each category and train them to win championships thereby instilling pride in themselves and their community.
- People matter.
- Respect and consideration for other players.
- Respect and consideration for parents.
- Sporting excellence.
- Social and financial viability.
A winning history
The “blue pack”, as the Lobos are nicknamed, played their first game during the 2008 season in Cancun. They are affiliated to the Football Association of Southeastern Mexico and so far have achieved the following success:
- 2015 to date (4 championships, 3 second-place finishes, 2 semifinals)
- 2014 (4 championships, 2 second-place finishes, 4 semifinals)
- 2013 (2 championships, 3 second-place finishes, 3 semifinals)
- 2012 (4 championships, 4 second-place finishes, 4 semifinals)
- 2011 (2 championships, 2 second-place finishes, 1 semifinal)
- 2010 (3 championships, 4 second-place finishes, 1 semifinal)
- 2009 (2 championships, 1 second-place finish, 3 semifinals)
- 2008 (4 championships, 2 second-place finishes, 1 semifinal)